Here are some things that I have learned/experienced this week...
- We are not separate from nature. We really aren't.
- I love to take pictures of mushrooms and sunsets.
- I have a fear of humans and our capacity to inflict our suffering on each other and the Earth.
- When you experience suffering you are in a position to empathise with others. Empathy is a huge help in the practice of compassion.
- When you face fear or pain with compassion, suffering appears to subside.
- Experiencing the interconnection between suffering and compassion, it's clear that one simply cannot exist without the other and as such neither exist as I perceive them to.
- When there is nothing else to do, I do yoga.
'as within, so without'
- Dependant Origination - "If this arises, then that will arise. If this does not arise then that will not arise".
- I am inspired by tempestuous nature.
- I need to be aware of the suffering that manifests in my mind in order to perceive the true reality of being human. I then need to use this awareness to practice compassion and be of use to the World and ultimately help as many beings as possible find true happiness.
- I'm confused but, relatively, very happy.